Randi and I met nearly ten years ago when we both spoke at a Women in The Horse Industry Association conference. I recognized something special from the moment we first sat down for some shop talk. One of the great blessing of life with horses is the amazing women you meet.
Randi first discovered horses as a young girl riding bareback through Minnesota countrysides. Horses became her best friends and greatest teachers. She shares her girlhood dreams of horses in The Breath of Horse Crazy, as well as her wisdom and suggestions for other women. Flip to the chapters, Ladies Horse Society and Choosing a Trainer.
As Randi grew in her professional equine career, she competed in a variety of disciplines and events, from pleasure riding to barrel racing, saddle seat, gaited horses, and hunter/jumpers and Dressage.
Randi is a marketer extraordinaire and also known as a Trainer’s Trainer, teaching and inspiring riders, instructors, and trainers of all breeds and styles of riding.
It would take more than one page to list all Randi has achieved during her expansive career. These are just a few:
- Randi is a featured speaker at the largest equestrian trade shows in the world, presenting at the 2018 World Equestrian Games.
- Recognized as an International Equine Trailblazer in 2015
- Awarded the coveted “Master Instructor” designation by the Certified Horsemanship Association in English, Jumping, and Western – 2017
- Dressage Clinician at the 2018 Horse World Expo
- Founder of Horse and Rider Awareness Educational Programs
- Horse Industry Expert Legal Witness
- Popular instructor and clinician in a variety of disciplines
Take a Lesson with Randi
Who doesn’t feel awkward in the saddle now and then – or even often? This lesson on riding position offers simple applicable tips to improve your confidence and performance.
Connect or Follow Randi
Check out the Ladies Horse Society (TM) Facebook page!
If you haven’t read how horses repeatedly inspired Randi to reinvent herself, here’s your opportunity.